Violence Transformed will select works that confront and/or imagine alternatives to violence at local, national & international levels and celebrate the power of art, artists and art making to heal, enrich & transform our lives & our communities.*
1. 3 to 6 jpeg images (no more than 5MB) The file name for each image must be in the following format: (LastName.Title.jpeg)
2. Attach an annotated list of images with: Title, Medium, Dimensions.
3. Artist’s Statement(100 words) and short c.v. or bio with contact information.
4. A brief statement indicating relationship of your work to the exhibition theme (50 words).
5. Artist Submission and Release form. download here
Submission Deadline: April 11th, 2015
2. Email subject line should read: Last Name RCC Student/faculty Submission.
3. Include requirements.
4. Only faculty are required to pay the artist submission fee of $20
*The audiences for our exhibits include children as well as individuals and families adults of diverse backgrounds and communities. We are less interested in graphic depictions of violence than in works that foster reflection, awareness, commemoration and social action.